Home of the best fashion trends and styles

Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Hair Cut!

finally cut my hair!! I've been on a journey to embrace my natural self for over a year now (I'll post a natural hair journey next) and I've been wanting to cut my hair pretty short for so long. I randomly got gutsy and cut my hair last week. I wanted to go for a style that was longer on the top and shorter on the sides. I guess it made me feel like I hadn't lost all my length lol. I'll post pictures below!







I was really inspired to cut my hair by some of the people I follow on Tumblr.

1. www.thunni.tumblr.com

2. www.renellaice.tumblr.com

3. www.mckenzierenae.tumblr.com

These three ladies have beautiful, natural short cuts and great style. Be sure to follow their blogs!

xoxo, Cherrelle Leah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2013 GagBox™ is a registered trademark.

Designed by GagBox Inc. Desiged By Templateism.com. Blogger Hosting by Blogger.