Home of the best fashion trends and styles

Monday, March 11, 2013

Serious Eats

Alright guys, This is my first food post. Sometimes I forget to take pictures of the delicious foods I'm obsessed with. This is what I've got so far.


 Homemade chicken and spinach flat bread pizza.


 Had a nice lunch with my friend Mina Thursday and went to one of my favorite sandwich spots in Chicago, Simply Fresh on Michigan Ave. I ordered a chicken and swiss panini.


 For a sweet dessert, we went for macarons at the Alliance Bakery.


 Pomogranate juice by POM has quickly become one of my favorites!


 I love Pete's Market! I fall in love with their bakery section every time I go.

 Oh my! Look at that Mexican bread! What to do? What to do? Resist the urge.


 So many goodies!


 Of course I couldn't resist. 



 I tried the Naked "green machine" drink and I must say, it was quite tasty. I decided to make an icee with it. I added fresh pineapple, lime juice, ice, and a cup of the "green machine" to the blender and made my own jamba juice! 


I made sushi! because I was afraid of working with raw fish, I used cooked chicken. Lol just as tasty.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2013 GagBox™ is a registered trademark.

Designed by GagBox Inc. Desiged By Templateism.com. Blogger Hosting by Blogger.